Friday, February 25, 2011

Rashes

When my baby arrived at our house his face was smooth and then after 2 weeks we discovered that his face has a small red spot on his face I searched the internet to see if it is okay I found an article about baby acne at first I thought it was, but when it is not recovering and getting worse every day I decided to go to the doctor. My pedia asked me what was my son's milk... she said that it is a milk allergy she showed me my son's belly it is big, hard and reddish in color (manas) she recommend me to change milk and gave me a cream to put on my son's face to lighten the rash and it works!!!

She changed my milk to Similac HW Plus because it has hydrolyzed whey protein, it is known as anti-allergy milk but before giving it to your baby be sure that it is approved by your doctor. This milk is given for infant that has cow milk protein allergy and must only be used upon the advice of a health professional.
The cream she gave me is Foskina-B (Mupirocin + Betamethasone (as Dipropionate))

Take note before you put anything on your baby's face ask your doctor first because doctors knows best!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment